early- to mid-stage memory care assistance
We recognize that there’s often a gap between typical assisted living and memory care. That’s why The Variel offers the Mezzanine for those experiencing early- to mid-stage memory loss. Think of the Mezzanine as an “in-between” level of specialized care. Mezzanine meets residents where they are in the memory loss journey. It includes assistance and memory support that is more than what is available at home. Yet, it is not as comprehensive as full-service memory care.
Importantly, Mezzanine helps residents maintain as much independence as possible while offering support as needed. Innovative programs include activities that keep residents active, interested and involved.
Mezzanine Amenities and Services
- In-home care for those requiring assisted living and memory support but not full-service memory care
- Personalized assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing & grooming
- Innovative programs with therapeutic & engaging activities specifically designed for those with memory loss
- Three nutritious meals daily, featuring fresh, local ingredients, served in the beautiful Savanna Dining Room
- Medical management, health maintenance, wellness & related programs
- Excellent staff-to-resident ratio
- Weekly housekeeping; weekly laundering of personal items & linens
- Scheduled local transportation to medical appointments, shopping & community outings
- 24-hour care staff
- Personal security response pendant service
- Emergency pull-cord notification system in residence baths